The Forest Garden Group agreed on some ground rules about how we want to work together. We review these regularly.
- We work together as a group, sharing responsibilities and decisions, and are open to talking about what is happening in the group and accepting of change.
- We inform Hoathly Hill community of our activities through the community meeting, the bulletin and other events.
- We encourage participation in the project through events such as site surveying, design, planting and harvesting.
- We use permaculture ethics, principles and design tools.
- We intend that anthroposophy and biodynamics inform all our work.
- We accept we might have different views and different inputs into the initiative and that we are all doing our best.