The original and previous owner was an elderly woman, who died 2009. The house was rented by a woman and her son until we bought it in 2011.
- current owners: a family of four
- Chloe: doing a permaculture diploma, wanting to create a space for growing fruit, herbs, vegetables, to eat outside, beautiful, abundant, sheltered from the car park and the pottery studio, pond, low maintenance overall, some tender plants, will put energy into this growing space nearest the house rather than at the allotment spaces, wants to develop growing skills
- Tilo: done a permaculture design course, loves working outside, would like to grow fruit here, have space to eat outside, privacy, likes salad leaves, rocket, herbs, fruit, would like to work on community allotment beds and CSA scheme
- Semyon: does gardening at school, would like a space to eat outside, loves tomatoes, fruit, would like a space for woodwork
- Ilya: would like a space to eat outside, loves cucumbers, tomatoes, fruit, would like a space for whittling, loves feeding the birds and would like a bee hive